Friday, August 23, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 English BluRay Torrent Download

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 4


The Perks of Being a Wallflower torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 144
Peers: 60

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Starring: Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, Paul Rudd

Description:
An introvert freshman under the wings of two seniors who will be taken in the real world Welcome.
Review:
I just saw the movie at the premiere of CBC and it was amazing. I hope that I would not be disappointed, because I love this book so much. This movie is very true to the book. Some things that have been abandoned or changed, but it does not change the mood of the story. I think that the choice of casting in place. Emma Watson is the scene where he was crying and crying, and it was amazing. I also appreciate how parents Chbosky wise men, unlike most teen comedies. I definitely see this movie again, because there is so much to take in. Good done.Its also great to see my hometown as a backdrop. PGH is a beautiful city and the Fort Pitt Tunnel to the city is an experience that is not quite captured quite well in the film. The scene is still strong, and I teared up watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment