Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life as We Know It 2010 English DVD Torrent Download

Life as We Know It (2010)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 3


Life as We Know It torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 104
Peers: 90

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Greg Berlanti
Starring: Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel, Josh Lucas

Description:
Two single adults become caregivers for orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.
Review:
I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, because frankly, they all look the same. That convinced me to the contrary! I actually laughed (unexpected) and even cried (really unexpected) in this movie. There is good chemistry between the actors. The assumption that the story is based is presented in a very believable. I found myself immersed in the possibilities of this event in real life, not only in the roles of life! I think the director has brought out the best actors. Katie Heigl has more depth than an actor than I gave him credit. Josh DUHM turns out to be more than just a pretty face. I loved this movie and was so glad I look at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment