Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English DVDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 4


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 110
Peers: 87

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
Once inventor Andy Brewster way trip of a lifetime, a quick stop at his mother's house becomes an unexpected cross-country trip with her end of the concert for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want vulgarity in their comedies. This is evident by how well we do in the box office films Appatow. Now, Im not saying I dont like raunchy comedies. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies.I but i dont understand why movies like The Guilt Trip get such negative responses from their audience and critics alike. Certainly, it was not cinematic masterpiece but it was the 40 and this is becoming a better response from the guilt trip is.Although I did not need; ire out loud all the way through, the film made me think about the My relationship with my own mother. Had a great time with The Tour of guilt and recommend to anyone who is fed up with today's standards of comedy.Funny, real, and honest. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment