Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English (DVD-R) AC3 Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 5


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 140
Peers: 54

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
New Jason Bourne avoids ruthless CIA assassination program and its official agents looking for the origin of life as a trained killer.
Review:
I do not surrender easily ten star rating. This movie has really caught my attention, and The Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond that. Furthermore, this trilogy has come together so well, I believe that is one of the biggest movie trilogies of our time. Though all three films could not be any more different and novel CENSORSHIP, still stands as a historical force in successful films. Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series is complete, but I did not try to stop smiling for hours.From now that the title of the opening of the show, I knew we were in for a ride. Paul Greengrass has done it again. All that we love the Bourne films before this is here once again: action, dialogue, and of course the shaky camera. However, for me, the latter is never a problem. I think it adds to suspense.I will return to see this movie several times before they are released on DVD, just because you are a genius. It is perfectly reasonable conclusion, and stand the test of time as a beautiful movie, and pretty, memorable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment